Saturday, March 20, 2010

welcome to bohemia


HEY GUYS!!! turns out I got a fun gig TONIGHT!!! I have been meaning to mention it sooner but I figure most of you who do read my blog know of it already. WELL looks like I'll be the MC for a show tonight in Hartford, CT!!! Below is the info for the show. Come if you can. ALSO my lovely lady Erin and I are gonna be playin' some percussion as well.

Welcome to Bohemia! SeriesII will be at Billing Forge, March 20th, 6PM, 563 Broad Street, Hartford, Ct

*Live Painting with H.L. Groen and original art also with Stanwyck Cromwell, Gary Jacobs and Corey Pane
*Original and Live Music with the Kelvins, Kate Callahan and
HannaH's Field
*Spoken word with Nancy Otter, John Stanizzi and Summer Tate
*Belly Dancing with Sugati

$5 Cover
For more information contact the libertinecollective@yahoo.com or visit their site at the libertinecollective.com


ANYWHO, i'll keep everyone posted on things. I had a show a week or so ago and was recently int he paper twice. I'll get those up soon, Ive been falling behind trying to get the damn website up! o well, soon so TILL NEXT TIME!!!

No comments: