Saturday, January 2, 2010

mmm Venison

So this is a post to show some of my latest work done for a friend of mine. Long story short it's just an 8 x 10 drawing of a 5 point buck I did with an ink background. I went as realistic as possible while adding little hints of character to the little guy.




The reason for the piece was due to Mike's passion for guns and hunting. I thought "what could I do for the holidays for him?" He had been talking about hunting and how he wants to bag a buck this season with his muzzle loader (which unfortunately has yet to happen). So I figured just in case he can't bag one then I could give him one that could possibly inspire him to keep going for the prize.

Mike has great determination and I know soon we will feast on venison jerky!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh sweet jesus, you got it buddy! I gotta track down another pic to go on the opposite side of my honduras spoons and Polski flag... I don't think you've seen the seagal stencils since I hung em up. Look'n mi-gh-ty fine!