Sunday, June 21, 2009

Graphic Design


Hey all! As some may know I have recently started a new job! I recently landed a position as the Graphic Designer for Central Connecticut State University's Media Technology department. Basically I am the only one there doing graphic design for the entire campus. I have a sweet new office with a whole lotta equipment which I will not divulge.

Instead I would like to share a few things I have already done. I've done a few things for my supervisor that were fun but I also have been working on other things to get back into the swing of using Photoshop CS! I forgot how much it is to use this program! So I figured I would play around before I get any huge projects from someone on campus by working on a poster for the website and a new skateboard design I've been working on. Not much to be said at the moment so I'll just post these and let you enjoy! All I can say is the teddy bear aka "SadTeddy" is just part of the skateboard. I'll have the finished product by the end of the week. Until then enjoy! Later kiddies!









"By the light of the moon, you must escape into the deep black of the night, fight the devil inside..."

-Mastodon

No comments: