Monday, June 8, 2009

Back with updates and news and a lack of pizza :(

SO i betcha everyone thought I was dead! WELL THINK AGAIN!!! It is a bittersweet feeling knowing that I am done with my student teaching experiences but I am finally finished! I have received a lot of inquieries as to why the blog has not been updated in.....2 months!!!! well I just gave you the answer, teaching takes a lot out of you.

For anyone wondering the website has been down as well since I have spent a lot of my free time working on new plans for the site, including new interactive features, more artwork, AND soon to be a monthly comic featuring my recently copyrighted cartoon character.

SO when I am ready to unveil the newest in my art you'll know it. Until then be good and I will be getting back into showing off some work via blog.

"JAPAN FOUR!!!!"

No comments: