Monday, April 6, 2009

TITLE!

So, it's been a month almost since my last post BUT for now I need to make a slight change. The last post on my Dinosaur Skate deck was a fun one but I of course forgot to mention the title.

The title of the work is "Vigilance Until Demise". The title alludes to the subject matter of this composition. As you can see the Triceratops "Mama" is defending her eggs even though overhead you can see Asteroids about to hit earth which was the cause of the dinosaurs' demise.

So there's my clarification on this work, hopefully I'll have the post on my bowling pins, till then stay Phrosty......I never knew what that meant but it is very fun to say

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

- Jack Nicholson as the Joker in 1989's Batman

No comments: