Friday, November 21, 2008

This is what I do

Some people wonder why I do what I do, they wonder why I create the art I create, well now I'll be able to share my thoughts and feelings about my art and how I create what I do and how I think of what I do. And you mgiht just get some bits of insanity in here too.
Life is fun, life should be full of laughter, because without laughter life just isn't worth living! So Enjoy the show...

"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I don't what I would do If I caught one!"

- The Joker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was probably the most important and life changing video I ever seen. You sir have won the oscar in my heart.

Anonymous said...

"On the road again, I can't wait to get on the road again, going places a bannanas never been, I can't wait to get on the road again....."


You need one of thoes mini motorcycles so I can get you on Maury right between the conjoined migets and that lady whos paternity testing the seventh guy this month.


This could be a big step forward for power wheels riding bannanas everywhere.